Jul 26, 2011

Freebie Today and Pirate Classroom Pictures

I'm back!!  My family got back yesterday afternoon from vacation.  You know how it goes...unpacking, mowing, etc. so I did not get a chance to go into school.  However, I did get into the school mood so I made my pirate ship and made my pirate letters with my Cricut which I will share this afternoon.  We are blocked from getting on blogs at school, so I will share pictures and a freebie this evening.  SueBeth is scheduled to come back from vacation later this afternoon.  So, check back because we have a freebie and some fun things planned for this week.  Also be thinking about what do you do with name tags at the beginning of the year on top of tables/desks.  Well, off to take the dog for grooming, oil change for my car, and work at school. 

1 comment:

Priscilla said...

I am doing pirates too!! I can't wait to see your classroom. Mrs. Jump's blog has color bears that are pirates.