Jul 19, 2011

A Hot Mess

With the temperatures in the 90s (and a forecast of 100 for tomorrow) and my room looking like it does ... I can't think of any other title. I worked for a few hours yesterday and will say it looks a bit better than these pictures that show how it looked a week ago. I had planned to get further than I did but I was melting with no air conditioning at school. Robynn spent the day in meetings - freezing. Some how it doesn't seem to be fair. So here are a few pictures to show my end of the building getting worse before it gets better. Hopefully in a couple weeks I'll just be seeing the better part.




No matter how hot it is and how much there is to do ... 
                                 bubbles, sand and water can make things good!


3 comments:

Doodle Bugs Paper said...

I am so ready to get my room normal again- I am stressing over it now. It looks like a hurricane came through!

Kacey
Doodle Bugs Teaching
Doodle Bugs Paper

meesabelle said...

I really want to go to my room but not in this current heat wave. Ugh! Love the cool picks of the cutie at the end, though!
First Grade Frame of Mind

Erin Bradley said...

It's been super hot here too-upper 90's and I can so relate! It is hard to get anything done in this heat! Ugh! :)