Jul 10, 2011

Memory Book Collection


This year I decided to do a memory book for each child. We used a collection of our theme work and placed them onto a big ring. Our theme this past year was A Garden Of Learning, so that is why you see the title page representing this theme. Some of the projects were taken from units that I have purchased, downloaded, or created myself. The students take this home at the end of the year along with their other collections that we have talked about earlier on our blog. At the end of the year they take home: Memory Book, Scrapbook, Journal Collection, Data Binder, and Poem Collection just to name a few.








What do you do for memory books throughout the year? Leave us a comment and let us know.

8 comments:

Mrs. Larremore said...

You can check out pictures of the memory books I make with my students here http://larremoreteachertips.blogspot.com/2009/12/end-of-year-memory-book.html

Thanks for sharing!!

Melissa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Melissa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Melissa said...

One more time:
I've posted about digital memory books.

http://mrs-smithsroom.blogspot.com/search/label/digital%20scrapbooking

I couldn't get the link to show up right??

Mrs-smithsroom.blogspot.com

Busy Bees said...

I am so jealous. I love SMILEBOX, but our district doesn't allow us to do it due to restrictions. BUMMER, right!! I can use it on my teacher's blog, so I am going to give that a whirl!!
Loved both of your ideas!!
Thanks!
Robynn

Randi Lembke said...

Thanks for the great ideas. I am new to professional blogging and I am completely addicted because of blogs like yours:)

hoppykindergarten.blogspot.com

Mrs. Shepherd said...

My students create memory Glogs using Glogster Edu. I upload pictures taken throughout the year to Dropbox where they can easily access pictures to use in their Glogs.

http://ericashep.blogspot.com

Judy Lau said...

I adore these memory books! They are really cute. I've been binding my memory books and that takes up so much time and effort so I was looking for a change. Yours are simple and look great - totally using this idea. Thanks for sharing!