Jul 1, 2011

SMARTBoard Calendar Giveway

 Our custodians are done with cleaning our rooms for the summer.  So, we both have been into school the last couple of days organizing and cleaning out our rooms.  We took pictures of the before and we are hoping real soon to give you pictures of the after.  It is such a good feeling when you clean up something, but we have also been throwing a lot away.  Even though we have been working in our rooms, we have also been finalizing some things to put on TPT next week.  We put new K-1 and a First Grade-Second Grade 2011-2012 SMARTBoard calendar activities on TPT this week.  We are currently at 79 followers, once we get 100 followers we will have a SMARTBoard 2011-2012 Calendar giveaway.  You can choose which SMARTBoard Activity you want either K-1 or the 1-2 version.  So, the challenge is on...tell all of your friends!!  

12 comments:

Darlene said...

I know you'll have 100 in no time so I'm going to get the ball rolling! I follow your blog! I would love to have the K-1 Activity.

Busy Bees said...

Keep your fingers crossed. SueBeth made it for me since I teach kindergarten and I can't wait to use it this year. I have had my SMARTBoard for 2 years now!! We are posting lots of new things next week!! Happy Fourth!!
http://rd-busybees.blogspot.com/

Mel D said...

I'm a new follower & I love what I see. Check out the freebies I just posted & follow me too.
Peace, Mel D

Busy Bees said...

Thanks for being one of our newest followers!! We will have to come over to your blog to see your freebies!!

Alessia Albanese said...

Just discovered your blog and it's wonderful! Thanks for sharing everything!

Ѽ Alessia
Mrs. Albanese’s Kindergarten Class

Busy Bees said...

Keep checking back!! A lot more to come this coming week!!
Busy Bees

aclark said...

I am a new follower and love your blog. I teach kindergarten. I would love to have your smartboard calenders. You are very creative.
Thanks Kristina
kclark@bataviacsd.org

Busy Bees said...

Thanks so much for the positive feedback. We just sent you an email.

Ms. Sifferman said...

I just stumbled across your blog today!!! I love using the SMART Board with my Kindergarten kiddos :)

Laura Sifferman
https://sites.google.com/site/mssiffermankindergartenabc123/

Kelly B aka Queen Bee! said...

Oh am I too late? I am following your blog just now! I am going to K this upcoming year after spending 16 years in first......I am looking for all the help I can get! LOL, thanks so much!

Unknown said...

Would love the K-1 calendar. I'm new to 1st this year!

Taita Web said...

http://j33x.com
http://www.jeux44.com
http://www.al3abmix.com
al3abmix
j33x
اضغط هنا
هناااا
انقر هنا