Aug 10, 2011

Initial Sound Fluency Freebie



We are continuing to check things off one at a time.  Hope you are too.  We know some of you have already started back and that just brings a new To Do list.  Here is one of the last things we finished.  We made a set of Initial Sound Fluency cards to use to strengthen phonemic awareness and to prepare students for the ISF section of our Dibels assessments.  If your school system uses Dibels, it is another tool for you to use.  If your school doesn't, it is another set of pictures to practice beginning sounds.

Initial Sound Fluency Cards



9 comments:

Crayons and Curls said...

These are great! Thank you for sharing! :)
Cheryl
Crayons and Curls

Keys4Education said...

Love your fluency cards. Thanks so much for sharing with us! :o)

Jennifer

DLE67 said...

Thank you. So Cute!

Alison said...

Thanks for sharing.

Just My Life said...

Have ya'll not started Dibels Next yet? Heads up, when you do start Dibels Next, Initial Sound Fluency will be called First Sound Fluency.

Julie said...

Love this!! Thanks so much for sharing! WILL be using this!

Pam said...

Love this! Thank you so much for sharing!

Angie said...

I love these initial sounds fluency cards. However, I can not download them anymore. If there a way that you can email them to me. I purchased your Dibels phoneme segmentation homework and have come back for more:) I would love to have this freebie but I can't get it;(. Can you help me with this?
I would greatly appreciate it!
Angie
angie.hightower@douglas.k12.ga.us

Lyssa said...

I cannot get these cards to print either! Is there anyway that you could also email them to me! I would really appreciate it!

Thanks,
Alyssa
agroom@northlinncsd.org