Sep 8, 2011

Apple Unit, Halloween Unit, Monster Unit, and SMARTBoard Apple Activity Off Of Our To Do List


Man oh man have we been busy trying to wrap up some fun fall units and keep our classrooms running at the beginning of the school year. But we did it!! We have completed our new apple, Halloween, and monster units for TPT. Some of these units include matching sets with numbers 0-20, addition/subtraction facts to 20, spinners, graphing, sorting, more/less spinners, and capital/lowercase matching. Since we just finished them hot off the press we do not yet have pictures of students using them, but we took some pictures of these items that you can purchase over at our TPT store!! Once we use the units, we will take pictures for you to enjoy!

Monster Unit Activities
Additional Monster Unit Activities

Halloween Activities

Additional Apple Activities

Apple Activities

SMARTBoard Apple Activity

3 comments:

Andi said...

Oh, Happy Day! I just wanted let you know that I have chosen you for the Versatile Blogger Award. Stop by my blog to check it out!

Andi @
PencilsGlueandTyingShoes

Kristina said...

Thank you for all the links! I'm doing a monster unit this week and can't wait to use these. The free apple graph is definitely going to be one of my centers when we start our apple unit! You're wonderful :)

Barbara's Thought of the Day said...

Thanks for dropping by my blog and leaving a lovely comment. I'm glad I found you and will stop back often:)
Barb