Sep 13, 2011

What Do You Think Is The Best Way To Delete Items In Pictures


We both talked today of how busy we have been the last few days.  It seems like we get so involved with doing projects with our class that we completely forget to take pictures of our fun projects.  I just got back most of my permission slips so I plan on being able to take a lot of pictures tomorrow of completed projects that we have done and projects that we are working on tomorrow.  We were just wondering what you find the best way to delete any faces/names when parents do not give permission for students to be on the web.  We don't want to exclude them, so we will keep them in the group pictures...but what is the easiest way to delete them before you post them?

We also want to take this time to thank Mrs. Davis from Carried Away Kindergarten  and Andi  from Pencils Glue And Tying Shoes for giving us The Versatile Blogger Award.  Please check out their darling blogs!!

4 comments:

Kinderpond said...

I make a duplicate photo and blur out the face on that photo- I think adding the clip art would take more time.


Jennifer

Amanda said...

I have been wondering this very thing! I have been trying to take pictures not including the kiddos' faces to avoid this, but I would like to know the quick way to do this. I have photoshop, but that certainly does not seem like the quick way unless I just don't know the correct technique! :)

Jennifer Knopf said...

I am wondering what kind of permission slip you used? I would love to use some of my pictures on my blog, but I'm not sure how to word the permission slip! Thanks!

Jennifer @ Herding Kats In Kindergarten

Amanda said...

My school has a permission slip put out to all parents that is standard across the district. I also set up a private shutterfly site for photos so I don't need to blur faces. Photos that do not show faces are occasionally put on the blog and then all photos are put onto the shutterfly site so parents can view them, as well as purchase prints if they would like. I've had really great responses to the shutterfly site and I love being able to see who logs in to see photos and when they last logged in. :) I'd still like to know a quick way to blur faces for blog use though!