Oct 22, 2011

Is It A Trick-or-Treat...It's a TPT Sale Treat and Freebies




Here are a couple of freebies. We hope you enjoy using them and we hope you head over to our TPT SALE!! We would love to hear from you on things you like or things you would like to use the next few weeks heading into November.

This week we are going to start working on segmenting really hard.  I am going to use these eyeballs that I purchased from Dollar Tree.  They are blue, yellow, and red eyeballs.  I used blue, green, and red markers to write letters on the eyeballs.  I will sort these eyeballs in bowls/bags by those colors for the kids to pull out 3 different eyeballs to write the letters.  Then they will segment the word/nonsense word and read it.  I could also use these eyeballs for word families that we do and different vowel rules.  I will take pictures this week of this activity.  I am headed to Target right now!!





Eyeball Worksheet with Boxes.docx”


This graphing freebie goes with those Halloween erasers from Dollar Tree.  More pictures to come this week from this freebie.
Graphing Halloween Erasers.docx”

4 comments:

SC Teacher 28 said...

I’m passing the Blog on Fire award to you! Copy or paste the Blog on Fire button link below. Share seven things about yourself and pass the award along to some "hot" blogs you follow. Thanks for sharing your talents!
Joni
http://kinderkidsfun.blogspot.com/

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-Y5xQPuwBHpI/ToiqJOMLmMI/AAAAAAAAAgo/W4AXzEjY97E/s1600/Screen+shot+2011-10-02+at+11.09.47+AM.png

Rachelle said...

Love this!!!!! Thank you!!!!
-Rachelle
whattheteacherwants.blogspot.com

Mrs. Coe said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog!
littlemisskindergarten.blogspot.com
littlemisshypothesis.blogspot.com

Teachy Marie said...

I wish I still had bigger kiddos! I love your ideas!