Nov 21, 2011

Freebie Christmas Spinner, Graph and Questions and Where Do You Buy Your Bingo Dots?



We promised, so here is one of our freebies that we will be giving away the next few weeks.  I could do graphing all day because the kids love it and I enjoy listening to them problem solve and analyze their graphs.  I have TONS of Christmas stamps that I am going to let me kiddos use to "color" their graphs.  I have found the best place to get stamps cheap is Michaels, JoAnn Fabrics, and Target.  You can usually find them for a buck!!  I keep my eye on Michael's stamp pads and can get those for about a little over a buck on sale.  We use BINGO DOTS a lot for graphing, too.  I have been finding these cheap at Dollar Tree, but ours does not carry green and red usually.  Where do you find your BINGO DOTS?  We would LOVE to hear.  I am leaving Tuesday to go shopping Tuesday and Wednesday and will be around most stores, so I can purchase where you tell me you are finding them cheap.  THANKS A BUNCH!!!

Our clipart is from DJ Inkers that we used for our spinners, graphs, and questions.  If you want to copy the graph and questions on your copier, they work perfect.  Save yourself colored ink!!  I always do my spinners in color, though.








Christmas Graphing and Spinner Freebie.docx”

If you would like a quick link to our TPT units please take a look:
Christmas Graphing and Spinners
December Math Journal
Gumdrop Measurement
Addition With Sets
Ordering and Sequencing Numbers To 20
Matching Sets and Numbers
Sets and Numbers:  Less Than, More Than, and Equal To
Shapes of Christmas

6 comments:

Mrs. Cole said...

I passed along the Sunshine Award to you. I love all your freebies and everything else I learn from your blog.

Diana
coleslittlepups.blogspot.com

Chrissy said...

Thank you!! I'm trying to get ahead of the game for December :-)!

ReadWriteSing

Allison said...

I am also passing along the Sunshine Award to you. Thank you for always inspiring me!

Busy Bees said...

Thank you so much!! You ladies are too sweet. I am shopping right now with my family and will pass it on to other blogs. Happy Thanksgiving!
Robynn

Unknown said...

I love the graph and pages to analyze! Thank you sooooo
Much!
Tonia in REdlands,CA

Busy Bees said...

We are so glad that you can use them in your classroom!! Happy Thanksgiving!
BusyBees