Dec 24, 2011

Merry Christmas

We wanted to wish everyone a Very Merry Christmas.  We have some great January Units that we will be sharing.  We will be sharing pictures and some freebies with you starting early next week!

You can tell my kids are older(ages 22 and 18)...they just made a management decision that they want to open gifts after our 10:30 church service so that they can sleep in and enjoy Christmas!  My husband and I said we can remember the days when we were up at the crack of dawn!! 

Merry Christmas!!

6 comments:

Barbara said...

Have a good Christmas!
Barbara
Grade ONEderful

Edana said...

Merry Christmas to you & your family!

Edana
-colormekinder

Jen R. (The Teachers' Cauldron) said...

That's so funny! I can't WAIT for that time...but I'm so excited for all the years to come with having my kids get all excited to see what Santa brought them...Even this year, my 2 year old woke up and turned on the Christmas Tree lights, and then was so amazed "Look Mommy!! PRESENTS!" It was just So gosh darn cute! I can't wait for future years.
Merry Christmas!
Jen Ross
The Teachers’ Cauldron

A Teacher's Treasure said...

Merry Christmas!!!! Hope you've enjoyed a day full of love & laughter surrounded by loved ones!!!

I've got your gift waiting for you!!!!!
Come unwrap it ♥
http://www.ateacherstreasure.com/2011/12/treasured-gift-happy-holidays.html

❤ Mor Zrihen ❤
A Teacher's Treasure

Amber Polk said...

Thank you for the add! I am glad you had a great Christmas as well!!

http://amber-polk.blogspot.com

Tanya V. said...

Hello there,

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I appreciate it. :) Happy New Year! I'm a follower now!

Tanya
http://msvs3rdgradeclass.blogspot.com/