Dec 27, 2011

Most Winter Math and Literacy Units Are Completed


I went into school today to do some cleaning and organizing.  Each year I am always there the night before we go back late at night wishing I didn't wait until the last minute.

SueBeth and I have been working for the past couple of weeks to finish up our winter literacy and math units for January.  We have been creating to do lists, crossing things off of that to do list that are finished, and of course adding 3 more units when we cross one off...so who knows when we will ever stop!!

Do you have this problem of creating to do lists and either losing them or finding that they never end?



I tried to get my husband, my son Jacob(22 years old), and my daughter Jordan(18 years old) to pose for these units since I have not used them yet in January, but for some reason when I mentioned that...everyone left me and told me sorry.  So, my pictures are what I took of the units in my basement.  I promise better pictures of our units will come once we get back to school.















 For easy access to these TPT units, click on the links below:

January Math Journal
Snowflake Measurement Unit
Winter Addition Facts Unit
Winter Labeling Pictures And Word Cards Unit
Winter Sorting For The SMARTBoard
Sort And Match The Penguins Unit
Winter Graphing And Spinners Unit

The best treat is that these units range from $1.00 to $2.50 each at regular price!!

7 comments:

laughinbrunette (Jennifer) said...

They all look great!
Jennifer
First Grade Blue SKies

Marlana said...

I just purchased March of the Penguins, Addition Facts - Winter and January Math Journal. I'm so excited that you offer these at such a great price, too! Thanks for all the hard work that went into creating these. You've made my life MUCH simpler! :)

Blessings,
Marlana
Lil' Country Kindergarten

Unknown said...

Your new things look wonderful! What is your source for the spinners? Thanks
Tonia in Redlands,Ca
Tvento1313@msn.com

Freckleteacher said...

Hi Ladies! I have your products in my cart and I will order soon. They all look so great and they will be very useful for my students. Thanks for keeping the prices down too. Christmas was very expensive! Love your stuff! Keep it coming and I will post what I use on my little blog and hopefully help spread the word about your products. Happy New Year!

Ms. Chrissy B said...

New follower!

Buzzing with Ms. B

Linda said...

Units look great! Can you tell me where you purchase your arrows for your spinners?

lsslak@yahoo.com

Barbara said...

Just bought your measurement and math journal mini units. I especially LOVE the snowflake measuring. Thanks!

❀Barbara❀
Grade ONEderful