Dec 29, 2011

TPT Sale Thursday Through Monday...More Literacy And Math Winter Units Posted

Yep, you guessed it!  We have added a Happy New Year's Sale on our TPT Store.  Everything in our store is 20% off starting Thursday, December 29 to Monday, January 2 .  We just finished posting our 70th item on our store!! 

We are almost there...once we wrap a few things up, I think I will be in GREAT SHAPE for going back to school on Tuesday and pretty well set for my major things for the month of January.  Well, great shape for being organized for school, but not physically myself!!  Sounds like a 2012 New Years GOAL right!!   























For easy access to our TPT units, click on the links below:
Shapes For Winter Unit
Winter Subtraction Facts Unit
Count on Cocoa Unit
Compares Numbers and Quantities To 10
Word Family Winter Activities Unit
March of the Penguins Order and Sequencing Numbers Unit
Matching Winter Themed Sets and Numbers Unit
A Snowman~Three Levels of a Printable Book
How Many Penguins? Answering Questions About A Set


These TPT Units Below Here Were Highlighted On December 27th Post:
January Math Journal
Snowflake Measurement Unit
Winter Addition Facts Unit
Winter Labeling Pictures And Word Cards Unit
Winter Sorting For The SMARTBoard
Sort And Match The Penguins Unit
Winter Graphing And Spinners Unit

The best treat is that these units range from $1.00 to $2.50 each at regular price!!

5 comments:

laughinbrunette (Jennifer) said...

You guys have been busy bees! It all looks great!
Jennifer
First Grade Blue SKies

Amanda said...

Hey! I am finally getting around to organizing an Ohio bloggy buddy get-together! Are you still interested? I am in the Akron/Canton area, but I am thinking about organizing it in Columbus to make it more central. I'd love to hear your thoughts, so feel free to email me!

Amanda {from One Extra Degree}
amanda.nickerson84@gmail.com

kindergartenbasics said...

Thanks for visiting my blog! I love your blog - so many amazing things that I wish I still had a classroom (memory lapse - won't last long). Happy New Year!

Mrs. Coe said...

I finally added you guys to my blog roll! WHEW

barbkibler said...

I am following ddodle bugs blog and tpt store, growing kinders blog and tpt store, Deanna jump's blog and tpt store, Mrs. mayas blog and Jamie mayas' tpt store, kinder gal's blog and tpt store, kinder gal's blog and kim adsit's tpt store, Mrs. lee's blog and tpt store, busy bees blog and robin drerup's tpt store and I love them all!