Jan 2, 2012

20 % Off TPT Sale Ends Monday Night And Freebie January Goal Sheet


Just wanted to remind everyone that our 20% off TPT sale ends Monday, January 2,  at midnight.  Make sure you check our previous posts to see pictures of over 16 new winter centers.

Tomorrow I will be sending home a copy of this January Goal Letter with the students/parents to discuss and fill out for homework.  I did something similar to this last year and it was a huge success.  We discuss at the end of the month of whether or not we met the goal or if it is something that we need to continue as an individual goal for February.

Once the goal sheet is returned to school on Wednesday, I will make a January Goal Circle for each child.  The first sheet that has lines on it is where you can handwrite each child's goal. The second sheet can be used with clear labels to place the individual goal on the circle sheet.  I will show samples later this week.

Let us know if you enjoy this freebie.


January Goals 2

6 comments:

laughinbrunette (Jennifer) said...

This is great! thanks for sharing!
Jennifer
First Grade Blue SKies

Jennifer said...

So cute!! Thanks for sharing!

Jennifer
The First Grade Dream

Carrie said...

ack it's only 11:15 AZ time and your stuff isn't on sale anymore! :( I just discovered you and was searching through your TpT store and found all sorts of good stuff for my kinders.

Michele Moss said...

I nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award! Come on over to my blog to find out what to do!
whatilearnedinkindergarten.blogspot.com

Sarah Paul said...

Just found your blog! Great stuff!

Sarah
snippetsbysarah@blogspot.com

Busy Bees said...

I can't wait to see my kiddos goals tomorrow. Typically they would pick the same exact goal that I would. It is amazing how well we know our kids!