Jan 31, 2012

Free 100th Day Necklace Template



Today is our 100th Day...can't wait for all of the fun. Hope to take a lot of fun pictures to share with you on some of our activities. One of our activities is to take Fruit Loops and make our 100th Day necklace. I know you all have seen these before, but we wanted to use these templates so that each child had some extra practice of counting to 100 by 10's and understood that it took 10 sets of 10 to make it to 100. Today might set a record of us posting twice...HAPPY 100th day to our kiddos!!
As always, if ya grab our freebie let us know...even if you have already had 100th day and plan on filing it until next year!!



100th Day Necklace

3 comments:

Freckleteacher said...

Woohoo! So glad I saw this wonderful freebie from you. I have always done the trail mix, but this year I will do this necklace and be happy to not have so much food in the classroom.
Thanks for sharing Busy Bees!
Hope your 100th Day is awesome!

Kelly said...

Love the necklace idea and luckily my 100th day isn't until the 15th. Thanks so much.

Stop by my new blog if you get a chance!

Kelly
"Kindergarten Kel

Tarra Mackelson said...

Hi Robynn!

Up for a game of tag? You're it! Check out my blog for details!

Tarra
www.chalkboardchitchat.blogspot.com