Jan 10, 2012

Winter Senses Freebie Chart Pieces



Last week we started talking about the season winter. We have been discussing the months in winter and using our 5 senses to describe changes in the winter. I have been using chart paper and post it notes to review these items each day or to add to them each day. So, after a week I finally got smarter and made a chart tonight that I need to laminate tomorrow at school. (My excuse is my son just left to go back to college tonight so both of our kids are officially back to college...sniff, sniff, so I have a little more time to work on "fun" school stuff) Then I can "cutesy" it up with ribbon and other things. Here is a "generic" picture of my chart I made tonight without the cutesy things yet.

We love comments, so if you snag it please let us know!

The names of the month are not glued on yet, my "obsessiveness" drives me crazy that they are a little crooked.  Sorry~


















Introduction to Winter

5 comments:

laughinbrunette (Jennifer) said...

This is great!
Jennifer
First Grade Blue Skies

Barbara said...

I'm going to use this. Thank you!
Barbara
Grade ONEderful

Lory Robinson said...

So cute!
Lory
funforfirst.blogspot.com

Chrissy said...

Thank you!!
ReadWriteSing

Tarra Mackelson said...

thanks for sharing ladies!

tarra

www.chalkboardchitchat.blogspot.com