Mar 4, 2012

Freebie~Fluently Adds Within 5 - Red Fish Blue Fish

I will be hitting fluently subtracts to 5 HARD the next 2 weeks.  We will also be working on lots of math review centers.  Reviewing the centers has really helped my kids understand and retain the different concepts that we have already worked on in our big unit.  Here is another freebie that I used on Friday with colored Goldfish.  The kids loved to use the edible manipulatives while they were solving their addition problems.
We are creating some subtraction activities that I can use the next 2 weeks with the kids.  Watch for some more freebies coming your way.  We are also working on a subtraction unit for TPT. 
As always, we love your comments and questions.

I am also anxious to see what kiddos were able to go to The Lorax movie over the weekend.  I am hoping that some were able to go.  They sure were excited about it.  


Fluently Adds Within 5 - Red Fish Blue Fish

6 comments:

Valerie said...

This is so much fun! Thanks for sharing :o)

I'd love for you to check out my blog, I'm having a Spring Giveaway!

✿Valerie
Grow Up Learning

laughinbrunette (Jennifer) said...

This is great! Perfect for the beginning year (in first)!!
Jennifer

First Grade Blue SKies

Stacy Johnson said...

Me and my 4 year old are meeting my class of firsties at the theaters to day so see The Lorax! Can't wait! Cute blog!!

Stacy
Mrs Johnsons First Grade

Ms. Kerri's Krazy Kindergarten said...

I've awarded you a top 10 blog award. Come check out my blog http://mskerriandherkrazykindergarten.blogspot.com/ and TBA for the information http://www.teachingblogaddict.com/2011/05/top-10.html.

Tiffani Mugurussa said...

Great freebies- thanks
I left you an award stop by my blog to grab it
✿Tiffani Time 4 Kindergarten

Edana said...

I sent you an award, stop by my blog & check it out :)

Color Me Kinder