Apr 4, 2012

Freebie...April Word List


Even though we are on spring break this week, we thought some of you might be needing our April Word List. We plan on doing another word list this month, too on Earth Day. 
If ya grab our April Word List leave us a comment...thanks!!

My husband and I celebrated our 25th anniversary today.  We had a full day of fun.  I told him that I missed my spring break nap that I was getting used to taking the last few days.  Well, tomorrow, I think I had better start thinking a little about school before my college kids come home for break tomorrow afternoon.  We will all have off Friday and don't have to go back to school until Tuesday.  Let the to do list begin....anyone else have a long to do list over spring break?  I gotta make new homework booklets tomorrow...almost done!!


April Word List

12 comments:

Miss Squirrels said...

Happy Anniversary! 25 years- that is awesome!
Staci

Going Nutty!

misssquirrels@yahoo.com

Tammy said...

Congratulations on 25 years. :)
❀ Tammy
Forever in First

FirstGradeBlueSkies (Jennifer) said...

Congrats on 25!
Jennifer
First Grade Blue SKies

Vickie said...

Congrats!! Thanks for the word list!
Vickie

applesandabcs said...

Congrats and thanks for the word list!

:)

Michelle

Apples and ABC's

Edana said...

Happy Anniversary :)

and thanks for the freebie.

Color Me Kinder

Ms. Kerri said...

Happy Anniversary!
Thanks for sharing one of my favorite freebies. Is it sad I look forward to these word lists every month?
Ms. Kerri and her Krazy Kindergarten

Michelle Tsivgadellis said...

Happy Anniversary!! Thanks for sharing. This year, I am not teaching - although I still don't seem to have enough time in my day to get everything completed that I want to.

Michelle

The 3AM Teacher

Veronica said...

Happy Anniversary! Thanks for the word list!

Janine said...

April 4th was my 25th anniversary! How cool is that? I love the freebie and here's to another blessed 25 years!

Faithful in First

Mrs. Cole said...

Thank you so much! I can always count on you for great stuff. I love, love, love your blog!!!!!

Diana
coleslittlepups.blogspot.com

kidzkidzkidz8 said...

I just found your blog. The April word list looks great. I can't download it from Scribd. Is it possible for you to e-mail to me?

Thanks so much!

Jeanne

kidzkidzkidz8.2@gmail.com