Apr 22, 2012

Freebie...Earth Day Word List...Happy Earth Day!!

  
HAPPY EARTH DAY
Last week we completed a lot of Earth Day Activities. We did a 5 day Science Center rotation and the kids loved it. We did lots of writings last week over these fun centers and the kids wrote so much.  I will share pictures of our activities real soon!!  We will also give you a "stamp" freebie that the kids drew on how they were going to help the Earth! 

Next up...The Very Hungry Caterpillar Unit.  I am headed into school today to print May Math Journals which should be up on TPT later tonight!!  Close to finishing up lots of Very Hungry Caterpillar activities!   Many fun art, literacy, and math projects, too!! 


Here is an EARTH DAY Word list that we hope you can use in your classroom.  Our graphics are compliments of DJ Inkers and Scrappin Doodles!!  Let us know if you snatch it by leaving a comment for us!!
Earth Day Word List

5 comments:

Jessica said...

Just found your blog! Love it! I am your newest follower! Stop by and visit me...

learnplayandhavefun.blogspot.com

Lori Rosenberg said...

I just love anything made with DJ Inkers! Thanks so much for sharing!

Lori (luvyorkies@gmail.com)
Teaching With Love and Laughter

Jaycee Weaver and Lohren Nolan said...

So cute! I love your blog.

totallyterrificteachingtools.blogspot.com

Lohren Nolan

Sarabeth said...

love it! thanks

Edana said...

Thanks for sharing! I am excited for your Hungry Caterpillar packet. I started to make one, but never finished...lol. We will be working on bugs soon so I'll keep my eye out for it :)

Color Me Kinder