Apr 14, 2012

Got Started With Our Build A Bear Art Project...How Do You Set Up A Linky Party



The kids and I had planned that all week after our special in the afternoon that we would do our Build A Teddy Bear Art Project from our Teddy Bear Twist Unit for grades Kindergarten-First Grade.  They were soooo excited.  As I was getting things out while they were gone, there was this announcement that all boys needed to come to the gym for a Boy Scout meeting.  Of course, I thought you have got to be kidding me!!  This meeting lasted longer than usual it seemed, so the girls and I made a classroom management decision...we could cut out the teddy bears when the boys came back, but there was NO way we were going to get all of the dressing and embellishments onto our teddy bears before it was time to go home.  So, we had to put things away before the boys came back.  We then all cut out our teddy bears, got our bookbags, and headed out for a recess to end the day.  So, I took pictures of us cutting them out, nothing fancy so I will save it for Monday's post. 


In the meantime, does anybody know how to start a linky?  I would love to see one with all of the fun Mother's Day projects that everybody does.  I think I have an idea for mine.  I need to get busy on it today because I lose 3 college student helpers this week, and what a perfect project for them to help with.  I am headed to Lowe's or Home Depot today.  If ya know how to do a linky party and it's easy, fill me in and I will do it.  I know how to link, but not for certain how to allow people to link to us for a Linky Party.  FILL ME US!!! 

3 comments:

Stacey said...

That sounds like a great idea for a linky party! If you go to inlinkz.com it shows you how to easily set it up! :) Hope that helps!

3rdgradetimesinct.blogspot.com

Doodle Bugs Paper said...

Hey! I use inlinkz too. Here is the link:

http://www.inlinkz.com/?refId=15049

It is pretty simple- you just go in and set up a linky party. It gives you the code to insert into your blog.

They have a free version and a paid version. If you want thumbnells to show up then you have to use the paid version. {I think!}

Liz Mccaw said...

This is such a great idea! Count me in. Liz :)

http://crazyforkindergarten68.blogspot.ca/