Apr 8, 2012

Happy Easter and Sneak Peek of Teddy Bear Unit

We wanted to wish all bloggers a Happy Easter.  We are still on spring break on Monday.  My college kids are too, so I plan on making sure that I wrap up anything that I need to do for school tomorrow night after going to my husband's Easter for lunch.

SueBeth and I decided to finish up our Teddy Bear Picnic Unit today.  Well SueBeth is working on getting things finalized so the we can "proof" it one more time and get it up on our TPT store by Monday or earlier.  

It was a fun unit to put together and has some great Spring Teddy Bear Ideas that grades Kindergarten-2nd grade can enjoy.  Many of the activities can be adapted for those grade levels.  My daughter helped me wrap up some things the last couple of days...don't feel sorry for her because she had me treat her to some things at Kohl's.  Here is a sneak peak of something that you will find in our Teddy Bear Picnic Packet...

 Watch for sneak peeks all week with pictures of the kids being engaged in our fun activities.  



6 comments:

Rachel said...

Cute!

FirstGradeBlueSkies (Jennifer) said...

Love those!
Jennifer
First Grade Blue SKies

Krogers Kindergarten said...

These bears are SO cute!!

Danielle

Jen R. @ The Teachers' Cauldron said...

I'm so excited to see it!! I am really wanting to do a bear unit next year - just because of all the cute bear stuff I've been seeing! ha!

Gloria said...

I am following Rachelle, Erica's and your blog!
You are all AWESOME!

Gloria

city said...

nice idea.. thanks for sharing.