Apr 25, 2012

The Very Hungry Caterpillar Math Centers



So excited about this new packet soon to be up on our TPT store sometime today, Wednesday, April 25.  We will let you know and do another post .  I started it Monday and the students wanted to do another center rotation because they had so much.  They told me they love doing math centers.  Doesn't this make it worth our time of creating, cutting, and laminating when you hear comments like that!!







If you want a direct link to our compose/decompose unit, just click here: Number Sets Composing Numbers




3 comments:

scrappinbearcub said...

These look fun, I would want to be in your class too. I have a love for the activities like this I just wish I knew how to make them, I have older aged, grade leveled kids, one who is special needs who would love a center like this. Your kiddos are lucky to get a dedicated teacher to make them items than to purchase stuff from a supply store.
Ginny over at http://takemebacktowhentheywreinelementary.blogspot.com

Freckleteacher said...

OOOHHHH! Pretty!!!! I can't wait for your centers. We started the story this week in centers at the Listening Center and with a caterpillar art project. Next week I would love to do some of your math centers. Thank you! Your kids are so smart!

Edana said...

Looks awesome! I can't wait to purchase it!! :)