May 13, 2012

End of the Year Freebie and Fun Mother's Day Weekend


Happy Mother's Day to everyone.  Hope you are enjoying your special day with your family.  I have an "extra" special Mother's Day...our son is graduating from college today.  So, this means headed to college for his graduation ceremony and then out to eat with our mothers for a fun supper.  I promise pictures pictures will come later this evening.

It was a special weekend for him as Friday he proposed to his girlfriend fiancee of 7 years....and she said YES!!  So excited for both of them.  So you might say...it has been a crazy weekend around our household!

Since we only have 12 days left and I have lots of parent volunteers this week, I have planned what I am going to give the kids for their summer gift.  This year's class loves the book Chicka Chicka Boom Boom.  I was shopping at Dollar Tree knowing that something would catch my eye with a summer theme.  Then, I saw it, these cute "pineapple" cups that I know my kids will just love.  So, here is our freebie if you plan on doing something like this over the next few days.  I will show you a final picture soon.
We love reading your comments, so let us know if you grab this fun freebie!!



Chicka Chicka Boom Boom Drink Labels

10 comments:

Susie Q said...

What a super idea. Thanks for sharing!

susieqsclass@gmail.com
learningwithsusieq.blogspot.com

Buggy In Kindergarten said...

super cute!!!

School Sparks Renee said...

What a wonderful weekend! Congratulations and Happy Mother's Day! Renee

Tammy said...

Congratulations and on your family news!
❀ Tammy
Forever in First

Annie Moffatt said...

Time goes by way too fast with our sweet kids! Thanks for that reminder! By the way...these drink labels are precious!!

Ms. Kerri said...

Love the cups and the labels. Congrats on your exciting weekend.
Ms. Kerri and her Krazy Kindergarten

Busy Bees said...

It has been an exhausting, but fun weekend. Now it's time to think about what I am doing this coming week!!

Wild About K Kids said...

Perfect class gift. I need to get shopping. Only 8 days left :)

Mrs. Anderson said...

Congratulations on your son's graduation and engagement!! What an exciting time:)
The pineapple cups are so cute!
Thanks for sharing!
Connie:)
www.welcometofirstgraderoom5.blogspot.com

Sara Gaitan said...

Thanks for visiting and following my blog!

Those are some cute little cups..... I am wrapping up the year with a Letter Review unit with my preschoolers and we will be reading Chicka Chicka Boom Boom! I might think about putting something similar to the cups in the End of The Year gift bag for each of them!
Sara

Teaching Munchkins