May 15, 2012

Graduate In Our House and Scrapbooks Will Be Done Today


It's true, Jacob has graduated from college.  Such a great feeling for all of us.  He is ready to head into the next stage of his life.  My husband and I are doing the happy dance that one college tuition is done and just one more to go. 

This is my college graduate and our daughter.  She is just as proud of her older brother as what we are!!


My Kindergarten Scrapbooks should be done today...thanks to two wonderful parent volunteers.  YIPEEEEEEEEE!!  Such a good feeling to get things off of the to do list.  I will take pictures today to show you the end product.  

5 comments:

Dual Kinder Teacher said...

Congratulations to a proud momma!
☼Libby
Dual Kinder Teacher

Mrs. C said...

So happy for you and your family.

Jessica Stanford said...

Congrats!!! You must be one proud momma!

Jessica Stanford
Mrsstanfordsclass.blogspot.com
Come link up with my 1st linky!!

Mrs. Anderson said...

You have two beautiful kids!! I am sure you are soooo proud. I think it is every parent's dream to have their kids graduate from college and have a successful life.
Connie:)
www.welcometofirstgraderoom5.blogspot.com

School Sparks Renee said...

Congratulations!! I know the feeling and it is one of pride and joy. Renee