May 27, 2012

Kindergarten Graduation Done and 2 Days Left


Friday was our Kindergarten graduation.  Our last day of school is this coming Tuesday, but we have a schoolwide family picnic and then field day in the afternoon.  So, we decided to do our graduation on Friday.  We did it first thing in the morning and the kids did wonderful.  Then they went home to go out to eat and Celebrate this special year.  I think about every kid in my class was going out to eat. 
During graduation, one of my volunteers snuck in a put their All About The Kindergarten Graduate writing on their desk.  This was an art project of a graduate that we did along with an independent writing.  Of course, I forgot to take a picture, so maybe I can twist a mom's arm to bring her child's back for me to take a picture of...I guess I will blame the end of the year on that one!?!?  She also stuck our Superdad booklets which we made for Father's Day, but many of the kids said they could not wait until then.  Their Kindergarten Certificate was on their desk along with a summer treat from me which consisted of their Chicka Chicka Boom Boom cups and a cheese/pretzel snack.
Lots of fun ocean things planned for these last 2 days.  Can't wait to share our fun ideas. 









Finished project that I blogged about earlier.

Hope everyone has a great Memorial Day tomorrow!!


7 comments:

Lisa R. said...

Ahhh! Love those Superdad books. Good luck with the last few days of school. :)I can't wait to see your ocean pics!

Lisa
Learning Is Something to Treasure

FirstGradeBlueSkies (Jennifer) said...

Love the Super Dad pack!
Jennifer
First Grade Blue SKies

Jen said...

Where can I get that Super Dad book? Maybe I missed it in an earlier post?

Busy Bees said...

Jen~
Just added it on our TPT as a freebie. Enjoy!!

Mrs. Anderson said...

Love the Super Dad book!! We are always out of school, so I don't usually do anything for Father's Day. This cute book may change my mind. Love the Chicka Chicka Boom Boom end of the year gift turned out so darn cute!!!
Connie
www.welcometofirstgraderoom5.blogspot.com

Laurie said...

THANKS for sharing.

Laurie
http://firstgradelyonsden.blogspot.com/

Tammy said...

No doubt the Dads will feel very special. Enjoy those last few days!


❀ Tammy
Forever in First