Jun 19, 2012

Freebies...What Do We Have Today and Where Are We?


We have been out of school for over 3 weeks, but we have continued on with our school "routine".  We have been attending our Leader In Me schoolwide training along with some common core standards committee work.  So, I have not yet had time to make things yet for the upcoming school year, but have been creating things that  I want to make but just need to find the time to wrap them up. 
I have been seeing several posts on making charts of What Special Do We Have Today and Where Are We Charts.  I made these with a "jungle" twist.  So feel free to grab a copy for yourself.  I will be posting pictures soon of how my charts turned out.  Here is what Sara Soucy's, Smiling In Second, looks like from her blog.



Today I met with SueBeth and another teacher kindergarten teacher to try to wrap up our math common core standards items for kindergarten.  I am very excited about what we have created and can't wait to share things that I will be using the upcoming school year.  Just had a fellow teacher give me 14 Shape Books and 44 Counting Books that should keep me busy for the next couple of weeks to help supplement our first 9 weeks of 2-D Shapes and Counting Units.  We will still use our Growing With Math Series, but will continue to supplement to help differentiate activities for all students in my classroom.
 
 Wild Special Cards

6 comments:

Jennifer Tilton said...

Your specials cards are gorgeous. I love the colors and the zebra print border! Thank you for sharing!
Jennifer
kindertrips

Crayons and Curls said...

Love your Wild theme! Thank you!
Cheryl
Crayons and Curls

Mrs. Cupcake said...

Love the zebra!!
❤Teri
A Cupcake for the Teacher

Rose said...

Love the Wild Theme. thanks for sharing.

craft project ideas said...

check your inbox for an email from us :)

Jenna said...

Just found your site! Just nominated you for the One Lovely Blog Award. Stop by my blog to pick it up.

Jenna
Just diving In