Jun 5, 2012

My New Currently


Today we had our first of at least 4 days of working with K-5 teachers on our new standards.  It was a very productive day, but by the end of the day I swear my brain hurt.  Then I got my hair cut/highlighted, and went straight to a building meeting at our church.  So, by the time I got home tonight, I was ready to chill.  I did about 5 minutes of blogging and thought it would be fun to fill out another Currently.  So here is my latest currently~

Well, going to call it a night as we have another 8 hours of curriculum tomorrow!!  Tomorrow, might be a littler less "deeper" with the curriculum.  I am on the math curriculum, so some pretty heavy discussions with K-5 teachers!

8 comments:

Andi said...

I was kind of doing something to that effect today at my school and I HAD to move around. My body isn't meant to be still for too long. I feel like one of my students!
Good Luck tomorrow,
Andi

Mrs. Cupcake said...

Oh my goodness, a 30 hour drive?! I am taking a 15 hour drive this summer ;)
❤Teri
A Cupcake for the Teacher

School Sparks Renee said...

Good luck with finishing the curriculum and have fun in Texas. Renee

Buggy In Kindergarten said...

I LOVE Storage Wars! The people are great/funny and it is always interesting to see what treasures they get!!

Taylor said...

Beach vacations are the BEST!! Thanks for following me and I am also your newest follower! Cute blog!

Mrs. M said...

I love storage wars too!!!! :)

Miss Trayers said...

I made that drive once to move here (except from PA)-it is a looonnnggg drive! Hope you can have some fun on the way! :)

NotJustChild'sPlay

Simone said...

Love your currently! Found you throug the link up ith Farley.... I am yor newwest follower! Stop by my blog sometime @ busyasahoneybee.blogspot.com


-Simone