Jun 13, 2012

Wild About Popcorn Words Freebie

This is what I am putting on the back of my Wild Name Tags that we gave for a freebie in our last post. I am headed into town today to grab the other stuff so that I can make one to show you what it looks like and how I use these workmats. I have used the workmats for several years. I have tried other things, but I keep coming back to these. They are also very easy to store each night and have no taping which the custodians love!! Here is a freebie of my popcorn words that we use in kindergarten. I will also use this list in other center areas. 
 WILD About Popcorn Words

4 comments:

Beadboard said...

Thank you so much for all your wonderful shares. Adorable & just what we need! Do you have a pacing guide you'd mind to send to me? I'm really iterested inthe order you teach the words...as well as math skills. smskdg@hotmail.com thanks in advance ")

Busy Bees said...

We are working on finalizing this by the first week in August for our whole district. So, I can send the "new" stuff to you. So glad you are enjoying our blog!

Rachel Seymour said...

Your blog is adorable! I LOVE your wild theme! The monkeys are so cute.

I'm your newest follower and I will definitely be back to visit! :)

Rachel
A-B-Seymour

Miss Schinke's First Grade Blog said...

Thank you for visiting my blog! It was so exciting to hear from you. Your blog is great and I love all of your jungle items! It is great inspiration for my new classroom theme for next year. Hope to hear from you soon.