Jul 23, 2012

Free Jungle Birthday Certificates and Christmas In July TPT Sale

Going into school on Monday to wrap up what I will be doing for my Jungle Theme Birthday treats. I made up some birthday certificates, some birthday "signs" that I am going to use for the container. I will post pictures soon of what I create. I made 4 different things for you to download. I am using the smaller version to place on the baggie of what I give them for their birthday. This certificate has a circle where I will put 5th, 6th, 7th, etc. based upon their age. The other 2 are "signs which you could also use and put at their seat for the day. Ya never know what I might create!! A Bunch of Birthdays

We are having a Christmas In July Sale, so head on over to our TPT Store.  Everything in our store is 20% off.  Our sale starts July 22 and ends at midnight Ohio time on Thursday, July 26.  

We just posted some fun new things.  A set of 2-D (flat) shape posters was just posted today for $1.00 along with our August Math Journal just for $2.00.  The August Math Journal completes our 12th Math Journal that contains the new common core math standards.  Hope you can find some good deals for your classroom!

4 comments:

School Sparks Renee said...

That jungle theme is adorable.

Jillian Martin said...

Your room looks SO good! I love your jungle theme!

I am so glad to have found your blog! I'm your newest follower!

Jillian
LittleMissWhimsical.Blogspot.com

Kristin said...

Wow! The jungle theme looks amazing! I love the monkey. New follower here. Love the blog! :)

Kristin
Teaching In A Nutshell

Subhendu said...

Hi,

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. I will keep visiting this blog very often. I am waiting for your upcoming blog. Thank’s for sharing this type of information.
Also see my site Certificate Attestation in Odisha.

Have a nice day...!!