Sep 20, 2012

October Behavior Chart Freebie


It's so hard to believe that next week is the last week of September.  I was going through my to do list and knew that it meant making the new October Behavior Chart.  We are offering 2 different charts.  Our district has Monday, October 8 off due to Columbus Day and Teacher In-Service.  So, the calendar that I will need to use is having that Monday off.  However, not everyone has Monday off, so we made a calendar with no special days off. 

If you do not have a SCRIBD account to download it from below, then head on over to our TPT link October Behavior Chart to grab it there.  Pumpkin used for this October behavior chart is once again the fabulous Melonheadz Clipart!!

Data Binder information for the first of the school year is almost complete.  Hopefully pictures will be coming this weekend as I have been working really hard on getting data finished up.  

October Behavior Chart

4 comments:

Ash said...

Love this chart! Thanks so much for sharing!

Pixy Stix and Teacher Tricks

Busy Bees said...

Glad you could use it!

Jennifer said...

I love this. I am always doing a weekly one, but this one is so cute. Parents are always asking what each color means, but having numbers assigned to comments is so much easier. Thanks for sharing. I just started a weekly link up over at my blog. I think your post would be perfect to link up. You should check it out!

Jennifer
Darling Little Learners

Katie Lawson said...

I really like the number idea too! Great idea!