Oct 17, 2012

Pumpkin Glyph Freebie and Doin' The Happy Dance


Tonight was our last night of conferences.  I wish I could say I am totally done, but I have 3 conference that I need to reschedule.  I can see the light at the end of the tunnel!!  So happy that we will get to walk out now with the kids on that Monday before Thanksgiving at 3:30. 

Our pumpkin patch trip is scheduled for Monday.  We have been working hard with our living/nonliving unit with a twist on the pumpkin life cycle.  As part of our math lesson, we are going to do a pumpkin glyph and graph.  I haven't done it yet, so pictures will come later this week.  But, with the days in October slipping away I thought it would be a fun activity to share.  I have made 2 colors of a pumpkin to choose for the first question of the glyph.  I have 2 colors for the leaves/vine and 2 different colors for the stem of the pumpkin.     

   Pumpkin Glyph Graph

1 comment:

School Sparks Renee said...

Fun idea. I love glyphs and graphs! Renee