Nov 28, 2012

Elf On The Shelf Unit Posted...Can't Wait


I am like a kid waiting for Christmas.  We just wrapped up designing our Elf On The Shelf unit.  My Elf has arrived, my book has arrived, our unit is complete, and I just laminated everything for Monday.  I think my kids are going to have soooooo much fun with this unit.  I have pinned so many creative ideas on Pinterest of what to do with our elf. 

We just today got our cutting and gluing done with an elf craftie that is in our unit.  The kids are so excited because tomorrow they get to add "embellishments" to their elf.  They are so excited about doing this tomorrow.  Here is a peek of what we worked on for today:

Waiting to start the last cutting out page!!

Concentrating on gluing those elf shoes out!

Cutting out the trim on the dress.

Last step of gluing is putting the elf hat together.

   
We are linking up with Mel D for her Elf On The Shelf linky party.


4 comments:

Sarah said...

Your pics look adorable! I'm starting my elf unit in two weeks because I have a seminar next week, but I am soo excited! :)

Sarah
teachingiscolorful.blogpspot.com

Mel D said...

Thanks for linking up for the elfing around fun! I LOVE your elf craftivity! I need it :o)
Mel D
Seusstastic Classroom Inspirations

Mrs. Sommer said...

Love your elf activity, so cute! Our elf arrived on Tuesday and the kiddos are loving it!

What's Working This Year?

Lori Smith said...

Thanks for stopping by! I'll be following your elf adventures as well. I might even have to add your elf activities to my TPT shopping cart after payday!

Lori
The Reinspired Teacher