Dec 24, 2012

Christmas Cleaning and Easy Plate Gifts My Daughter Created


Since I have Christmas at our house on Christmas Day, I have been spending some time each day since Saturday of cleaning our basement.  I have thrown school things away, found many things that I "forgot" that I had, and have organized many things.  

My husband was blessed with the stomach flu and the kids are helping me clean while putting together a 1500 piece puzzle in the basement.  
Jordan, my creative bug, researched some things on Pinterest the other day and made some last minute Christmas gifts.  Here are her creations:
Jordan's boyfriend's brother goes to TCU, so she made this for his mother.

Yep we live in Ohio, so this present is for my nephew's girlfriend who loves Ohio State!!
I told her that I see some great volunteer Christmas presents for next year and some Dollar Tree Christmas plates for the kids to decorate next year for Santa.  VERY EASY!!




Wishing everyone a very Merry Christmas!


5 comments:

Tammy said...

She is a creative bug. Merry Christmas!
❀ Tammy
Forever in First

Busy Bees said...

Thanks, Tammy. Merry Christmas to you!

Busy Bee Andrea said...

What kind of marker did she use? They look great!

Busy Bees said...

Believe it or not, it was just Sharpies!

Amber said...

Super cute!