Jan 27, 2013

Free February Behavior Chart


I have been busy the last couple of days getting ready for our 100th day of school.  Our 100th day is Tuesday and my kiddos are so excited.  I think I finally have them convinced that it is not the last day of school.  For the longest time they thought 100th day was the last day of school.  It took me awhile to show them that we have about that many more to finish off the year!  Aren't they too cute!!

While I was getting ready for 100th day, I realized that this Friday was February 1st which means another behavior chart.  If you would like a free copy of this behavior chart, then head on over to our TPT store to grab a free copy.  Just click on the chart below and it will link you right up to your free copy. 

This week we plan on posting fun pictures of our 100th day and more fun activities coming your way. 

Have a fun week!