Jan 21, 2013

MLK Word List Freebie


Just wrapped up my lesson plans for the week and decided we are going to wrap up our MLK unit with an informational writing.  We read a ton of books last week on MLK.  My kids love to use these word lists to help them spell words and to help them generate ideas of what to write about.  If you would like to have a copy of this for your classroom, download it on our TPT store for free.  Here is the direct link to the MLK Freebie:  MLK Freebie.  Clip art used for this MLK word list freebie was from Krista Wallden of Creative Clips.

4 comments:

Literacy and Trade Books said...

Thank you, this is great!!

Mrs. Miller said...

Thanks! I wish I saw this yesterday! But I will print it out and save it for next year. I love it!!

School Sparks Renee said...

Great freebie. Thanks.

Sarah said...

How cute! Thanks for sharing! I'm a new follower :) Come stop on by my blog sometime for more ideas :)

Sarah
teachingiscolorful.blogspot.com