Feb 21, 2013

Measurement Unit and March Madness Unit Are DONE

We just wrapped up our Measurement Unit.  It is filled with all kinds of measurement activities.  There are length, weight, and capacity activities/centers that meet all of the Measurement Common Core Math Standards.  Pictures of this unit will be up on our blog for you to view by this weekend.

Here is a quick click to check it out on our TPT store:  Let's Measure It-A Kindergarten Measurement Unit.


As promised we just added a March Madness Unit which is LOADED with math standards around a "basketball theme".   You will have to check out this new unit on our TPT store, too:  March Madness.

Almost finished in our American Symbols Unit.  My kids are having a blast with this unit.  My principal has come in twice this week as we have been working on our informational writing booklet during our journal/social studies time and he has learned a lot from my kids.  This unit will have some craft projects for the kids to complete, too!  


I guess you can say that SueBeth and I have been real busy since my husband and I moved our daughter to Georgia.  One of our robust vocabulary words this week is the word tidy.  I am trying to tidy up my room at school.  I don't know if anyone would notice that I am tidying it up, but I can tell!!   

3 comments:

Sarah said...

I really like the measurement unit! I put it on my wishlist ;)

Sarah
teachingiscolorful.blogspot.com

Busy Bees said...

My kids loved it.

Anonymous said...

I just came across your blog, and have found so many cute ideas. I have a question on your little pirate scrapbook you did last year is there anyway I could get a copy of the cover and pages? It's so cute I would love to do it this year? My email is kimslc2@hotmail.com. Thank you!!!!