Mar 3, 2013

Gearing Up For Some Fun

So many fun activities planned for this upcoming week.  We are celebrating Dr. S's birthday, so we will be reading a lot of his books.  We will be incorporating a lot of different standards throughout the week in many subject areas.  The best part is I have some great edible items for each day twisted into their learning fun and I am saving the best for the last day!!
Today I even twisted my hubbies arm to help out with a couple of things.  He helped rip light blue bulletin board paper for our Thing 1 and Thing 2 hats and is creating some truffula trees for me to have on the outside of my classroom.  I will definitely post pictures of this week to show you all of the fun we have in celebrating Dr. S's birthday.  What did we ever do without finding great ideas from blogs and Pinterest!
Just wrapping up our Sweet Treats packet and getting ready for a great giveaway with another clipart "artist"!! 
 

No comments: