Mar 29, 2013

Spring Cleaning Sale


We're linking up with Krista over at The Creative Chalkboard on a Spring Cleaning Sale.  We have just uploaded some new things along with some "old" things for the month of April.  We are going to be offering our Spring Cleaning sale from Friday, March 29-Monday, April 1.  Here are some things that I plan on using when I get back next week from Spring Break:

These are some of the things I am using for math and literacy next week. 
April Math Journal on sale for only a $1.60
April Journal Topics For Guided Journal Writing on sale for $2.00
March Madness on sale for $7.20  This unit is filled with lots of common core math standards with a basketball theme

These are some of the things I use for my word work board for my Daily 5.  I just copied them all and put them into a booklet.  I set different page numbers for different level of readers in my classroom.  EASY differentiation tool!!
Cruising Through Literacy Phrases on sale for $2.00  Most of my students know all of their kindergarten popcorn words, so this is the next level of reading these words in phrases.  We also work hard on reading them fluently
Cruising Through Literacy Phrases set 2 on sale for $2.00
Cruising Through Literacy Phrases set 3 on sale for $2.00

Head on over to our TPT store and check out some of these fun items!



No comments: