Oct 15, 2013

Data Binder Evidence Pictures

I have 2 more make up conferences next week and I am officially done with fall conferences.  For my conferences, I always fill out a "sloppy copy" of the grade card so that I can explain the grade card to parents.  I also share their child's data binder with them so that they can see the growth and documentation since the first day of school.  Using data binders is such a POWERFUL tool and parents love to see the growth.  The data binder is also great evidence to show your principal at the end of the year of at least a year's growth in all subject areas. 
Here are a few pictures of the data binder information that I shared at my conferences:






We have our data binder graphs and cover pages available on our TPT store.  Head over to check out these great deals!! 
Data Binder Cover and Dividers
Data Binder Reading Graphs and Recording Sheets Sheets-Freebie
Dibels Progress Monitoring Graphs
Dibels
If you would like something other than the TEAM theme, we have been doing custom orders.  Just send us an email through our gmail account.

At the end of the year, these Data Binders go home with the students and they are a great collection of the student's work throughout an entire year!!

4 comments:

Teacher and Life Long Learner said...

WOW...very helpful to you, the student, and wonderful information to share with the parents!

AlyseC said...

Hi! I found you on TBA. I wanted to let you know I am having a giveaway on my blog. Come and check it out!

Alyse
Keep Calm and Apple On

The Elementary Professor said...

Love the graphic representation of their growth!

MTB said...

This is such an EXCELLENT idea! I love it! This is basically like a scrapbook for each student. I imagine that parents *love* that. I know I would!