Dec 1, 2013

Busy Week and TPT Sale

WOW!!  In all of my years of teaching this was the first year that we had the entire week off for Thanksgiving break.  Can I say this was the best week and we got so much done!!  Of course, I am sitting at my computer right now almost done planning for the next 2 weeks.  I kind of got on a roll. 
The first week in December we are focusing on counting and cardinality again.  Some students are wrapping up numbers 0-10 while most students are working hard on those teen numbers 11-20.  So, SueBeth and I put together a packet wrapped around the Christmas theme with counting and cardinality.  It's called Christmas Counting Centers-Missing Numbers, Counting On, and Making Ten.  

I told myself that I had to wrap up all of my school work here real soon so that I can start my Cyber Monday shopping.  I have sent texts reminding my children that they need to be giving me some great Christmas wish list ideas.  Of course, I might have to do a little shopping myself.
Don't forget to do a little shopping yourself on TPT.  We have put our entire store on sale for 20% off and don't forget to add the code to get your additional discount.


No comments: