Jan 1, 2014

Currently and YIKES!!

YIKES!!!  One of my goals over break was to get our kitchen table cleaned off so that when family came on New Year's Day it would be cleaned.  Well, I ALMOST made it.  I have just a couple of more things to put away.  We have a long table, so I just left them at the end of the table.  All of it was school things that I kept putting in little neat piles on the table.  Do you all have these little neat piles around your house and at school.  Tomorrow morning I am going into school to tackle some nice neat piles.  I have thrown away a lot, but still have a ton more to go!!

I decided to link up with Farley over at Oh, Boy 4th Grade!


This year one of my personal goals is to take more pictures and blog more consistently!  Hoping that this is one goal that I can definitely improve upon for 2014!!
   

7 comments:

Teaching in the Fast Lane said...

I am jealous that you don't go back until Monday, I will be dragging my droopy eyed self in tomorrow for a PD day.
I love your goal of trying to take more pictures. That is something that I can definitely use some work on as well!
Happy New Year!
Alyssa

Right Down the Middle said...

We don't go back until Jan. 6th also. I think it is wonderful you still carry on your same family traditions. Have a great rest of your break!

Andrea

Vanessa Crown said...

Found your blog through the linky party, you posted just before I did :)
One of my goals is to blog more this year as well! I'm thinking I need to start blogging once a week. We'll see if I can keep up!

Mr. First Grade said...

Yuck. I have students tomorrow. And yes, I've got piles of school things all over the place!

Andrew
Mr. First Grade

Wendy Arentz said...

Don't worry, I have piles of school stuff just like you and so do most of my teacher friends. Good luck getting the tree taken down. I am working on that same project. I'm a new follower. Happy New Year!

Wendy
Read With Me ABC

Kimberly Ann said...

We go back Monday too!! It has been hard to get anything school related done over this break!

Kimberly Ann
Live, Laugh, I love Kindergarten

Grade 4 Buzz said...

I see we have some 'bees' in common! I am also a huge enjoyer of diet coke - but we don't have any Sonics here. Can you imagine? Have a very happy new year!
-Lisa
Grade 4 Buzz