Jan 3, 2014

Five For Friday

I guess I am trying to work REAL hard on my new goal of blogging more and taking more pictures, so here we go...I am linking up with Kasey over at Doodle Bugs Teaching for my first Five For Friday.

Number 1
A few months ago I bought a Silhouette because there was a great deal on it and my friend kept telling me it was awesome.  Now mind you I already own a Cricut with LOTS of cartridges.  So, over break I finally got it out of the box and I am having lots of fun with it!
This was the latest project to get ready for the Orange Bowl tonight.  GO BUCKS!

 Number 2

Well, I shared this picture back in November.  I am proud to say that I am STILL drinking the Diet Coke's from this Diet Coke Tree.  One of my goals for 2014 is to drink LESS!  Well after couple of days, I am doing better since we have been snowed in due to weather!!
 Number 3
WOW!  How do we collect so many centers over the last several years, but I always seem to create more new ones.  Total addiction!!
 Headed into school today to start organizing and getting out my January Centers.  They are all made, I just need to do a little organizing to get things ready for this month!  Will post pictures of some of my organizational ideas later this week.

Number 4
One of the table decorations that we were getting read to take to a recent wedding.
My daughter, sister, and I decorate for weddings.  It is so much fun to work with these 2 and it only strengthens our love for each other.  So many laughs and smiles during our preparation for these weddings.

Number 5
I did it!!  Well this year I was bound and determined that I was going to send out Christmas cards with our son's wedding pictures on it.  I didn't make it for Christmas cards, but right before Christmas I got the disc from my son and decided I was going to make Happy New Year cards for everyone.  I am hoping they arrive today so that I can get them sent out.  Of course my husband thinks it's a little cuh-razy to send them out.  I'll share what they look like once I get them.  Thought I got a great deal on them since it was so close to Christmas.

Happy New Year!!  
Thanks Kasey for allowing me to share my Five For Friday~ 
 

5 comments:

Literacy Spark said...

I basically stopped drinking soda last year. I still crave it all the time though, but it seems to make my husband happy that I'm not drinking it. Enjoy your last days of vacation!

Jessica
Literacy Spark

Mrs. Anderson said...

Your table decorations are beautiful!!! I also have a Silhouette, but haven't taken the time to figure out how to best use it for school and home projects. One of my goals for 2014 is drink less diet pop.
Connie Anderson:)
Welcome To First Grade Room 5

Belle Johnson said...

Love the diet coke "cake!" Right up my alley!!! :)
Dirt Road Teacher

Amanda said...

I found your blog through the Five for Friday linky. I think centers multiply while they are in storage, but it doesn't stop me from making new ones! Wish I was going to the Ohio K Conference this year, but I'm going to I Teach K this summer. The Ohio conference falls at a really bad time for us this year. Best of luck with your presentation!

Amanda

A Very Curious Class

Alicia said...

I got a silhouette for Christmas! I love it! And I agree about the centers, games, activties, etc... I always seem to be making more. :