Sep 25, 2014

First Interactive Math Unit Booklet Done and Apple Cube Cards Freebie

Today I was out for a math meeting in the afternoon, so there was a sub in my classroom.  For math today, they were to do a page in their math journal and wrap up their Flat Shape Interactive Book pages.  I had to stop back and school to see how they did today with their booklets.  I thought they did an outstanding job! 
Up tomorrow...editable flat shape crackers...this will review the names of the flat shapes along with sorting and counting.  Of course the best part will be eating the flat shape crackers!







 Next week I will be working on my apple unit and working with numbers 0-10 on math.  My kids are having so much fun with cubes this year, so we made some free apple cube cards on TPT.  Here is the direct link: Apple Number Cards. 

5 comments:

Jen R said...

thanks for the apple cards!

Christycee said...

What Grade level would this lesson be for?

Alicia said...

Looks great. Great apple cards too!

Busy Bees said...

Christycee this is for a kindergarten unit on flat shapes.

Anonymous said...

Where can I get a copy of your flat shapes booklet? It looks great.