Feb 2, 2015

Mustache Valentine Scrapbook and Party Pack Almost Done and Math Anchor Charts

We had hoped to get this packet posted last week, but we have had several delays and are cancelled today due to snow.  Our hope is to get this packet posted today so that you can snatch up a fun Valentine Packet:  I Mustache You To Be My Valentine

Just a few of the fun things you can do with things in our I Mustache You To Be My Valentine~

I took anchor chart things I made along with Deanna and Deedee's Anchor Chart items and put them onto a small chart paper tablet.  We just flip to something when we need reminders.

We wrapped up our Decompose/Compose unit and these came in handy for us to refer to during the unit.

Love the visuals it give the students and we created a little jingle to remind us of decomposing!     

We are heavy into our addition unit.  We are working hard on our fluency to 5, writing number sentences, creating number bonds, and solving addition story problems.    
 

5 comments:

Andrea said...

Great idea to put all your anchors into a flip book! I was wondering where you bought your large spiral book with colored pages? I would love one like that!
Thank you,
Andrea
aaparsons@hotmail.com

Busy Bees said...

We just emailed you with information.

Kristin Rast said...

How do I locate the cute clip art used with anchor charts? How do I find Deanna and DeeDee? Thanks

krast@windstream.net

Renee Baker said...

I would also love to know where you got the flip book and which unit you found the clip art to make your anchor charts.
Thanks,
Renee

bakerr@westview.k12.in.us

curtis03 Lewis said...

Wonderful idea! Even I would like to know where you got this flip book! I have attended so many custom themed parties at the local party places in the Bronx but never seen these ideas in any of the party.