Jun 27, 2015

Toolbox Done and I LOVE IT!!!

Since most of my summer meetings are finished, I thought it was time to wrap up some unfinished work.  One of the first up projects was completing my toolbox that I am going to use this coming school year.  
I designed some labels and laminated them.  Instead of using Modge Podge that I had seen on Pinterest, I just used 2 pieces of clear tape on each side.  I thought I was done, but I saw some Washi Tape laying around and decided to add that to the handles.  I absolutely love it and I am thinking about making another one!!!
Can you tell from my labels that I LOVE post it notes?!?!






2 comments:

Amanda said...

Your toolbox turned out soooo cute!

Busy Bees said...

Thanks, Amanda!! I am wrapping up a second one that I can use for some word work.