Jul 21, 2015

Bridges Number Corner Almost Done

Yes, I am able to get into my classroom and I love it.  We are going on vacation the first week of August, so getting my room ready is becoming a necessity!  
Our district adopted the Bridges Math Series for the upcoming school year.  One of the components of this series is Number Corner each day.  I knew it took up a lot of space, so I had to do some thinking of where I was going to put it in my classroom.  I also wanted it to blend in with my new "colorful room" theme.  As of yesterday, I am about 90% done with it.  I think I am almost there.  I forgot to show in these pictures how I am going to keep track of how many days we have been in school component. 
My goal is to go into school each day this week in the morning to work in my classroom so that it is ready.  Of course my other goal is to hit the pool in the afternoon.  Ohio has FINALLY been blessed with summer weather!!!


 

No comments: